If you have registered for home-based sessions, here is some information that may be helpful for you to know:
- Every home team is going to have a slightly different structure/dynamic. Generally, you will find the learner’s program binders and materials stored together. There will also be a clipboard with all of the learner’s data sheets.
The only things you will be required to prepare in-home are …
- A space to work with the learner, with a child-sized table and chairs.
- A space to store the learner’s program binders and materials (ex. large bag, set of drawers, space in a closet etc.).
- Access to the learner’s toys and preferred activities.
- Access to snacks and/or edible reinforcement (if applicable).
- Access to the Wi-Fi password (for programs/observations that require internet on a team member’s personal device).