Professional and Ethical Compliance Policy
Best Behaviour ABA Services strives to operate in accordance with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board's Professional and Ethical Compliance Code.
- Any information and/or resources found on this website are for information purposes only, and should not be construed as specific advice for one situation. For individualized advice, please contact a Behaviour Analyst directly.
- Behaviour Analysts are ethically obliged to provide interventions that are evidence-based, meaning they are supported by scientific research. Only information pertaining to evidence-based interventions will be shared on this website.
- If behaviour analytic services are not provided in accordance to these stipulations, the BACB has a system for concerned individuals to file a Notice of Alleged Violation. If you believe a notice should be filed, you may click here.
For more information on the code, click here.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at http://www.bestbehaviour.ca, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Best Behaviour ABA Services' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Best Behaviour ABA Services' website, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Best Behaviour ABA Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Best Behaviour ABA Services' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Best Behaviour ABA Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Best Behaviour ABA Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Best Behaviour ABA Services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Best Behaviour ABA Services' website, even if Best Behaviour ABA Services or a Best Behaviour ABA Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Best Behaviour ABA Services' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Best Behaviour ABA Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Best Behaviour ABA Services may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Best Behaviour ABA Services does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Best Behaviour ABA Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Best Behaviour ABA Services of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Best Behaviour ABA Services may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.